Your Kuri comes with its own charging adaptor and grounded power cord (100-200V).
To Set Up Kuri’s Home
- Remove the charger base and cables out of the box
- Place the charger with the metal plate on the ground with the black base against a wall.
- Screw the stationary cord attached to the adapter into the charger.
- Plug the grounded power cord into the adapter
- Plug the three-pronged side of the cord into any wall outlet that can accommodate 100-200V.
Kuri Tip: Keep a one foot clearance on either side and four feet clearance in front. Also, be sure to securely fasten all of the connection points.