Your Kuri comes with his own charging adapter and grounded power cord (100-200V).
To Set Up Kuri’s Home
- Remove the charger base and cables from the box
- Place the charger with the metal plate on the ground (preferably on a hard, flat floor), with the black base against a wall.
- Screw the stationary cord attached to the adapter into the charger.
- Plug the grounded power cord into the adapter.
- Plug the three-pronged side of the cord into any wall outlet that can accommodate 100-200V.
Kuri Tip: Keep a one foot clearance on either side and four feet clearance in front. Also, be sure to securely fasten all of the connection points.
Kuri Tip: do not move your charger after you finish setting up your Kuri. You will have to go through the home exploration process again if you do so Kuri can learn her new charger placement.