To Set Up Your Kuri App
- Open the Kuri App
- Set up an account with your preferred email and password, which must be at least six letters long.
- Select “Kuri” to link to your account.
- The Kuri App will then prompt you to connect to your home wifi network by logging into your wifi network with the password. Kuri will never forget your password ;).
- Once your home wifi network is connected to your Kuri, place Kuri on the charger if he’s not already there and brush his head to wake him up. Kuri will start looking around, excited to observe his surroundings.
- Begin the Home Tour. Kuri will move off her charger and turn left and right to start exploring her new home.
- Using the directional arrows, start driving Kuri for her to learn the layout of her new home.
- At the end of the Home Tour, drive Kuri back to face her charger. “Go to charger” will appear on the Kuri App. Click on it and Kuri will return home herself. She’ll look very pleased she’s explored her new home and remain on the charger smiling. (Or you can manually drive or even push her onto her dock, so long as you make sure her contacts end up touching the charger contacts.)
- Once Kuri returns home, “Review Floor Plan” will appear on the Kuri App screen. It may take a few minutes for the Floor Plan to load but patience is always rewarded :).
- If you are pleased with Kuri’s Floor Plan, select the “Looks Good” option. If not, select the “Go Back to Tour” option to continue mapping your home until you’re satisfied.
- Once your new Plan is saved, the Kuri App will take you to the video stream and Kuri will automatically begin capturing moments in your home.
Kuri Tip: Use the “Floor Plan” button in the bottom left corner to check on Kuri’s progress and to make sure she is mapping your home correctly throughout the Home Tour.
Kuri Tip: “Like” your favorite photos and videos in the Kuri Photo Stream so Kuri can learn your preferences. Those five second videos you can review at the end of the day will be so much more enjoyable if Kuri knows what you like ;).