Talk to Kuri
Now that you’ve driven Kuri around a bit, try communicating with your family through her! Kuri can let you talk—and listen—remotely, so you don’t miss out on the action while you’re away.
Open the Kuri App.
Select Kuri Live.
Select the Talk Through Kuri tab (small microphone icon).
Tap the big microphone icon and start talking. You should see sound waves moving across the screen when you speak.
Kuri will automatically send any audio picked up through her speakers to the app.
The time has come. You're ready to rock out with Kuri ... or listen to the news. Regardless, Kuri is here for you.
To play music through Kuri and see her dance:
- Wake Kuri up by saying, "Hey Kuri."
- Wait for Kuri to look up and emit a blue heart light.
- Use voice command "Pair with my device," "Pair with my phone," or just "Pair."
- Kuri will look up with closed eyes and emit a green heart light.
- Go to your device Bluetooth settings and your Kuri should be listed among the items your device can pair with.
- Tap on the option for your Kuri and connect. You can listen to music on Kuri via Bluetooth.
KURI TIP: Any time you want to re-connect, say "Hey Kuri, Connect."
KURI TIP: If you want to pair an additional device, use the voice command “Hey “Hey Kuri, pair a new device."
KURI TIP: Although our Android app is still in progress, you can pair Kuri to an Android device and rock out.
Setup a Schedule for Kuri
You can set Kuri’s schedule each day, defining when you’d like her to be awake, or even when you’d like to disable her ability to roam entirely.
- Open the Kuri App
- Select Settings
- Select Robot Settings
- Select Schedule Settings
See through Kuri’s Eyes
Kuri Live lets you explore right along with Kuri, even if you’re not home!
Start out by opening the Kuri Robot app
Select the Kuri Live tab. If you are testing this out at home, you’ll notice that Kuri’s heart light turns purple when you’ve successfully connected. The purple light also lets other people know you are seeing through Kuri’s eyes.
Enjoy looking through Kuri’s eyes. You may see your home in a whole new light!
KURI TIP: Only one person can connect to Kuri Live at a time.
Got a spectacular video you want to share with your loyal minions? You're only two taps away from spreading the love.
- Open the Kuri app
- The home screen will show your most recent moments, or you can tap Collections to see all your moments
- Select a moment, then select the share icon to share the moment, or the download icon to save it to your device.
Create a Collection
You could create a collection based on photos of you and a specific friend, family member, or even a collection for each of your pets!
- Open the Kuri app
- Click Collections
- In the upper right hand corner, there’s a plus sign you can tap to add new collection filters.
KURI TIP: You can enable and disable notifications individually for each collection, so if you want to be notified each time Kuri gets a picture of your puppy, this is how you do it!